Brunslea Park is like no other development in Wagga Wagga.
In fact, our unconventional people-first approach is challenging Australia’s traditional, profit-driven property development model.
We’re creating a place that fosters a real sense of belonging, promotes healthy living and actively seeks input from the community on planning decisions.
From your front lawn to the natural surrounds, public pathways, playgrounds and common spaces, we’re creating a safe neighbourhood that takes in the great outdoors and encourages you to get out and about to meet your neighbours.
From street parties to open forums and noticeboards, we’re helping you to build community – a return to the way neighbourhoods used to be.
everything you need on your doorstep
An easy 10 minute drive from the heart of Wagga Wagga, Brunslea Park offers peaceful country living within easy walking distance to the Forest Hill supermarket and shopping centre, childcare facilities, primary school, medical centre and the Wagga Wagga Airport.
and Only three tunes to the CBD
100 years in the making
Brunslea Park was established by the Brunskill family, whose ties to the region reach back more than 100 years.
Early settlers of Wagga Wagga, the Brunskill family has a long history of visionary thinking, breaking new ground and being the first to deliver a better way of doing things.
This pioneering spirit was alive and well in Clive Brunskill, who had the foresight to recognise that one day his family’s land would need to move away from agriculture to urban housing and dreamed of sharing his family’s piece of paradise.
Together with his son, Doug, Clive commenced planning the estate in the 1980s. Clive’s contributions are honoured by the Clive Brunskill Memorial Park, located on Mangrove Crescent in the Brunslea Park Estate.
Under Doug’s direction, development of Brunslea Park became a key component of the expanding residential land base for the city.
Today, Doug’s daughter and Clive’s granddaughter Samantha carries on the family tradition as Brunslea Park General Manager, consulting with her family to ensure their legacy is kept alive.
The vision is to create an “urban village”, returning to the neighbourhoods of an earlier, simpler time. Since taking the reins, Sam’s big Brunslea Park vision is really coming to life.
In keeping with the Brunskill family legacy, Brunslea Park is fast becoming a force in the broader community. Giving back where possible, Brunslea Park contributes to a number of charity and not-for-profits as well as business and community groups.
- Committee 4 Wagga
- NSW Business Chamber
- Wagga Wagga Business Chamber
- Miss Wagga Wagga Quest - Exclusive Charity Auction sponsor 2014
- Beezsafe Keeping Our Children Safe Campaign
Awards and achievements:
- Golden Crow Awards 2017 - Winner of Excellence in Small Business
- Golden Crow Awards 2017 - Finalist Excellence in Business Ethics
- Ian Parker Bipolar Research Fund National Ambassador
- Rotary Shine Awards Patron
- Golden Crow Awards 2013 - Semi-Finalist Best in Business Marketing
- Golden Crow Awards 2016 - Finalist Young Entrepreneur
- Golden Crow Awards 2016 – Excellence in Business Ethics
- ABC Feature - Streets of Your Town
- Opening of Wagga Wagga’s First Display Village 2016
- 3 X PHD Scholarships for Bipolar Disorder Research in Australia funded through land sales